The Ally Membership with the NGPA is for all members who identify as CIS gendered heterosexual individuals within the aviation community. The Ally membership comes with all the same benefits as an individual membership to include:
· Discounts to NGPA Flagship events
· Access to NGPA website resources such as member directory, forums, and job postings
· The monthly On the Fly e-bulletin for the latest news and events
· Access to confidential aeromedical resources and counseling
· Discounts on aviation fuel, car rental, travel, and accommodations
· Contrails magazine delivered quarterly by mail or electronically
· NGPA ally pin, Ally sticker, and lanyard
Click here to Join as an Ally
What is an Ally?
The NGPA defines an Ally to the organization as an individual who is an advocate to the LGBTQAI+ World Wide aviation community and the LGBT community as a whole. These are people who speak up when no one else does, people who are a genuine friend to the organization, and embraces all individuals living their best life living as their authentic self.
At national events the ally committee joins together for breakout sessions to discuss new techniques that have been successfully used in difficult situations. This allows each member to become a stronger ally and better advocate to the LGBT community.
Contact the Ally committee by emailing [email protected].