Spring has finally sprung, and it is finally starting to warm up where we’re at! Hopefully, it’s the same for you. As summer creeps up, we have been busy preparing for a season full of events and couldn’t be more excited!
We want to wish everyone a Happy Asian American & Pacific Islander Heritage Month! We want to recognize the importance of all contributions that influence our success. Be on the lookout for an awesome collaborative post with PAPA going out on our social platforms within the next week! Please show your support by sharing, commenting, and reposting it to your feeds! Let us salute some of the most noteworthy individuals to impact aerospace: Katherine Sui Fun Cheung, Arthur Chin, and Ben Kuroki.
Over the past month, we have taken in your feedback and made corrections where we see fit to version 5.0 of the NGPA Marketing & Branding Guide. Among that, we have been chipping away at improving our LinkedIn presence and have finally landed on some ideas. We should have those improvements rolled out in the coming weeks ahead. We are also excited to bring on a new member to our committee, Taylor! Taylor has a vast marketing and graphic design background and will be a great addition to our team. We look forward to having him on board and working together to promote NGPA’s values through our marketing visions.
Surpass 10k followers on Instagram
- We need support from our members to reach this goal! Increasing our followership will unlock new marketing instruments. Please interact with our posts as much as possible by liking, sharing, and reposting with your family, friends, and colleagues. We hope to complete this project by June 1.
Develop a Social Media Pride Month Campaign
- As the representative organization for the LGBTQ+ Aviation Community, we feel it is important to have a strong presence during pride month. We plan to represent from June 1 to June 30! Stay tuned! Implementation is scheduled to begin on June 1.
Achieve Facebook and Instagram Verification
- Since we are no longer @ngpa2, we want to make the step to gain blue checkmarks! We see nothing but added benefits and exposure by completing this, which will only enhance the member experience. We hope to complete this project by June 1.
- Analyze components of OTF to understand what content readers want.
- Establish uniformity within our social media platforms.
- Review and compare quarterly social media analytics to understand opportunities for adaptation and growth.
We want to hear from you! If you have any questions or ideas for the Marketing Committee, submit them here.